Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today was a special day. So much so that someone said I was "giddy." Will Grannan and I had completed our project and we had so much fun creating and modifying it. This whole week has been a whirlwind of technology and at times my stomach hurt trying to keep up with all of the many different websites and programs. But today I felt like I (with Will's and Kathleen's help) was in control and the "PROJECT" was being completed with banter and laughter. Mahalo to Will and Kathleen for making the week so great.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we teamed up for this one; I had fun as well. Look out for more instructional how-to videos in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. giddy indeed! yes, its funny, isn't it..I go through a period of befuddlement and despair and then something clicks and - for a few moments - I feel empowered and a part of this new Websociety. you seem to be a greatexample of collabration over there. Well done!

    ReplyDelete