Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tue, TechCamp

Tuesday, Aug 4, 2009
"What Has Podcasting Done for You?: Great Things Often Begin in Small Ways" - The important point is to get started, even in a small way. The small change in the Principal's announcements led to more student input and involvement and interest.

"The Anatomy of a Podcast" - Podcasting has a history born of the need for audio blogging. The article hit home when it asked "Would your parents subscribe to podcasts?" Until this summer I didn't know what a Podcast was, being of the parent generation (if not grandparent) and if it weren't for the Apple Store workshop, I wouldn't have known. And I now have podcasts of the Civil War on my ipod to listen to on my long flights to Hawaii and back.

1 comment:

  1. Mike:

    I'm with you on the utility of podcasts. I find that for long trips and travel in general that listening to podcasts and watching video podcasts is a fantastic way to pass the time.

    -Drew L.

    ReplyDelete